- Children registered with our Faith Formation program will received the sacrament of Reconciliation in the 2nd Grade (this also extends to children in higher grades in some cases).
- An application must be filled out for each child wishing to receive this sacrament. Applications can be completed with the Faith Formation Office.
- THERE IS A MANDATORY PARENT OF FIRST COMMUNION/RECONCILIATION STUDENTS ORIENTATION MEETING ON SEPTEMBER 14, 2016 AT 6:30 PM IN THE CAFETERIA.
- There is at sacramental fee of $50 for Reconciliation (combined with First Holy Communion) in addition to the Faith Formation registration fee.
- The following preparation session class dates are MANDATORY for those preparing for sacraments and at least ONE parent. These sacramental prep dates for Reconciliation will be held at 6:30 pm in the church on the following dates:
- January 11, 2016: Contrition
- January 18, 2016: Confession
- January 25, 2016: Penance & Absolution
- RECONCILIATION FOR 2016-2017 PROGRAM YEAR IS SATURDAY, MARCH 25TH AT 10:00 AM.
**Please note these sessions are only for those who have completed application paperwork with the Faith Formation office.